The Booksellers Insurance Program was created with the American Booksellers Association (ABA) to support the unique needs of bookstores and other specialty retailers.
With industry professionals who are knowledgeable and responsive, we will help you select the coverage that best suits your retail business.
The professionals at Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc., a national leader in insurance solutions, manage The Booksellers Insurance Program and provide quick, no-hassle claim resolution.
- Liability limits up to $2 million per each occurrence / $4 million per aggregate
- Personal and advertising injury up to $2 million per occurrence/ $4 million aggregate
- Business interruption loss coverage for up to 12-months
- Business personal property at newly acquired premises
- Medical payments
- Computer equipment/ software
- Coverage for cafés/ restaurants
- Outdoor signs
- Liquor liability
- Cyber liability
- Employee benefits liability
- Employee dishonesty
- Fine arts
- Glass - interior/ exterior
- Hired and non- owned auto liability
- Tenants' legal liability
- Used and rare books
- Valuable papers/ accounts receivable
- Business personal property seasonal increase
- New store benefits
- Additional coverage includes workers' compensation, commercial auto, umbrella, and property policies
- A wide range of deductible options are available
- Liability limits up to $2 million per occurrence/ $4 millions per aggregate
$4M Maximum Limit
Judi Yacovazzi Production Underwriter
Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc.
29 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC