Our Vacant Buildings Program provides insurance coverage until the building is rented or sold.
The Vacant Buildings Insurance Program includes a Property and General Liability component focusing on single, multi-family, and commercial structures, including retail and office buildings. It is geared toward builders with homes in inventory intended for sale or individual owners or investors.
- Commercial, residential and mixed-use buildings
- Buildings up to 50,000 square feet
- Residential buildings with 10 units or less
- Buildings with up to 30% occupancy
- Monoline Property or Property and Commercial General Liability package
- Nationwide except in DE, FL, HI, KY, and Suffolk County, NY
- Up to $5,000,000 Property TIV limits
- Multiple CGL limit options
- Special Form -Covers all perils except those that are specifically excluded
- Initial policy term options of 3, 6, or 12 months
- Low minimum premiums
- Agency or direct billing available
- Sprinkler Leakage and Water Damage Coverage
- Theft and vandalism coverage included -a leading cause of claims at vacant buildings
- Wind and Hail included
About Distinguished Programs
Distinguished Programs is a leading national insurance Program Manager providing specialized insurance programs to brokers and agents with expertise in Real Estate, Community Associations, Hotels, and Restaurants. Property and liability products are distributed through a national network of agents and brokers. Serving the same core markets and partnering with the most stable and reputable carriers, Distinguished Programs’ high-limit umbrella programs remain the clear choice in its specialty areas for superior coverage, competitive pricing, and attentive service. Through thoughtful innovation, stemming back to 1995, Distinguished Programs fosters growth and opportunities for its brokers, carriers, and employees.
Tara Hughes Marketing Specialist+1 more contact
11 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 47 states