At Blue River Underwriters we specialize in all of your Outdoors Insurance needs, including your hard-to-place shooting sport coverages. Our dedicated team of experienced underwriters — who are also outdoor enthusiasts — have the expertise to offer creative solutions for the unique exposures that most shooting ranges experience. Exposures can vary from "open to the public" ranges to "closed private clubs" and ranges that host several tournaments a year. The Outdoors Insurance Program offers a one-stop shop for most public and private ranges with the capacity to write General Liability, Property, Crime, Inland Marine & Umbrella lines from an Admitted, AM Best A+ rated carrier.
Target Classes include:
- Shooting Ranges (indoor & outdoor)
- Rifle/Pistol Ranges
- Trap, Skeet & Sport Clay Ranges
- Archery Ranges
- Incidental Gunsmithing, Repair/Restoration
- Incidental Retail Gun & Ammo Sales
- Supplemental GL application
- Property, Inland Marine, Crime & Umbrella Accord applications
- Website Address
- Federal Firearm's License (FFL), if applicable.
- 4 years loss runs and waiver
For additional information, please see our Outdoors PDF below.
Blue River Underwriters is a part of Breckenridge Insurance Group.
$10M Maximum Limit
$300K Minimum Limit
Shooting Sport Insurance
Blue River Underwriters
14 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC