- Form: FREEDOM PACK® is a flexible package product that brings together a variety of important Casualty and Professional coverages for your Environmental clients. Easy-to-read forms, a single Declarations page and Common Conditions make this a versatile and client-friendly product.
- FREEDOM PACK® Coverages available (individually or in combination with any other):
- General Liability (ISO 12/07) – Coverage Part A (Occ. or CM; In the Environmental Division, we will not consider General Liability coverage that excludes the purchase of Pollution Coverage.)
- Contractors Pollution Liability – Coverage Part B (Occ. or CM)
- Professional Liability – Coverage Part C (CM)
- Site Pollution Liability – Coverage Part D (CM)
- Products Pollution Liability – Coverage Part E (CM)
- Form: Follow-form excess
- We are happy to write unsupported business over other carriers. Underlying carrier A.M. Best Co. rating required: A- VI or higher.
- Environmental & Heavy Commercial Contractors, Project Management: Emergency Response, Remediation Contractors, Industrial Plant Repair & Maintenance, Mold, Asbestos and Lead Abatement, Tank Installation and Removal, Brownfield Redevelopment, Large Construction, Excavation and Demolition Contractors, Waste Treatment Facility Repair and Maintenance
- Professional Liability: Environmental Consultants, Testing Facilities, Analytical Labs, Health & Safety Training
- Site Specific: Water Treatment Facilities, Property Owners, Brownfield Redevelopment Projects, Real Estate Transactions, Manufacturers
- Products Pollution: Manufacturers, Distributors
James River Insurance Company
10 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC