Fans get excited when a big concert is coming to town. Meanwhile the band looks forward to wowing the crowd, and everyone involved in the show prepares for the big night. But what happens when things go wrong? For example, what if the show cannot go on because the lead singer falls ill, one of the crew members gets hurt by stage equipment, or fans get rowdy and damage the venue? If any of these things happen, you want to make sure you are protected with the right concert insurance.
Exclusive to our customers, this festival insurance program has been designed to meet the needs of venues and facilities that require their event holders to secure their own dance insurance, cultural event insurance and festival insurance coverage. EventInsuranceQuote.com wants to help make it easy and affordable to insure your next event by providing you the most cost effective festival liability insurance and dance liability insurance policy available.
Our concert programs have provided outstanding insurance protection for thousands of entertainers, promoters and venues across the United States, spanning the music spectrum from Rock & Roll, Heavy Metal, Soul, R&B, to Rap and Hip Hop. Events insured by us have featured a diverse group of national and local performers from Aretha Franklin and Willie Nelson to Kid Rock, Metallica, Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane and more.
We know you want your event to be memorable, and so do we. Your priorities are our motivation, and your success event is our reward. We aim to provide unparalleled, easy to access services that can assist you anytime, day or night.
What Is Concert Insurance?
Anytime people gather in large crowds, there are risks, especially when you consider the electricity and equipment needed for lights, sound, special effects and food service. All of these factors increase the risk of accidents and injuries at both indoor and outdoor concerts.
Additional concerns include:
- Damage to equipment, instruments, stages and scaffolding
- Injury to stage hands, drivers and technicians
- Performance cancellation due to weather or a performer's illness
Concert Liability Protection
Concert insurance is made up of a few different types of coverage that are packaged together to create risk protection for concert performers, promoters and venues. Liability coverage protects you if a third party is injured during the event, or as a result of the event activities, or if third-party property is damaged and it is deemed to be your responsibility. The policy will pay claims and the insurance company's legal counsel will help defend you against liability lawsuits.
The types of liability coverage you may need include:
• General liability: Protects you from liability claims and lawsuits if you are at fault for property damage or injuries.
• Liquor liability:
- Host liquor liability covers issues that may result when an event host provides alcohol on a non-commercial basis.
- Commercial liquor liability insures vendors who sell liquor at an event.
• Auto liability: This policy will cover you if you or one of your staff causes injury or property damage in an auto accident in company vehicles or on company time.
• Third party property damage: Provides coverage if property other than your own is damaged. It can also extend to cover physical damage to the venue.
$5M Maximum Limit
$500K Minimum Limit
Miguel Granado Program Manager
AmRisk Insurance Services
5 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC