LuxTrans RPG, formerly known as the Professional Association of Limousine Operators (PALO), was formed in 1986 to provide limousine and luxury transportation operators superior insurance coverage at competitive prices. Today, the LuxTrans RPG program has expanded coverage and can entertain both non-fleet and fleet operators, as well as some new ventures.
Through the years, we have carefully chosen retail agents to partner within the states our limo program is available. This program is available exclusively to agencies that have exhibited integrity, demonstrated a strong understanding of the transportation industry, and shown a passion for customer service.
Our experienced and knowledgeable underwriting staff, responsive claims service, and our understanding of the ever changing transportation environment distinguish Amwins Transportation Underwriters from other markets.
If our LuxTrans RPG program isn't available in your state or if you have different requirements, check out our public auto program.
- Limousine service (including luxury buses/limousine buses)
- Luxury sedan/SUV/van service
- Additional classes such as pre-arranged airport transportation, funeral service, personal limo and chartered tours are also considered.
- Auto Liability
- Auto Physical Damage
- General Liability
- Excess Limits - As required by municipality
AZ, CA, CO, DE, GA, IA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MO, NC, ND, NE, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
A.M. Best "A+" rated carriers
- LuxTrans RPG Membership Application
- LuxTrans RPG Limousine Application
Rating By A.M. Best
Mark Iverson Vice President
65 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 22 states