Homeowners Insurance in Florida

  • Posts: 7
    Posted: Apr 14, 2008 7:57 am
    Need a carrier that will write a secondary home in Englewood Florida 34223. I own a Insurance agency Maine. Licensed in Florida.
  • Posts: 52
    Posted: Apr 14, 2008 3:30 pm
    Try AIG, Chubb or Firemans Fund if the primary is with one of these. Otherwise Lexington has a very good form that might work.
  • Posts: 34
    Posted: Apr 17, 2008 9:30 pm
    Try the following folks;

    Halcyon Underwriters, Inc.
    Phone: 407.660.1881
    Fax: 407.660.0525

    Bass Underwriters now offers Property Insurance for Homeowners in FLORIDA and CALIFORNIA. HO-A/HO-B, HO3, HO6,
    Phone: 954-473-4488
    Fax: 954-473-8030

    Chelsea Surplus Underwriters
    We have Commercial business markets available for Property in the state of Florida. Coverage including wind-up to $1,750,000.
    Phone: 407 896 8222
    E-mail: russell@chelseasurplus.com

    Burns & Wilcox
    Coastal High Valued Homeowners. Coverage includes windstorm. Options include PAF, umbrella, excess flood, quake, B&M .... ALL IN ONE POLICY
    Phone: 252-726-8992 Ext 2208
    Fax: 252-726-9484
    E-mail: msklor@burns-wilcox.com

    Arlington/Roe & Company
    Arlington/Roe & Co. offers specialty homeowners coverage for monoline home and homes with losses
    Phone: 800-878-9891 Ext 8654
    E-mail: aduncan@arlingtonroe.com
  • Posts: 37
    Posted: Apr 29, 2008 5:41 pm
    Try Citizens, Universal North America, Cypress, United Insurance, Universal P&C.
    Jim Dineen
<< previous next >>