Back Trucking Lead Company

Posted in
Market Requests

M
mamangini May 31, 2017 3:55 PM
I am looking into a trucking lead company named Commercial Truck Quotes LLC. I have an insurance agency in Pennsylvania. Has anyone used this company?
S
SteveM79 Jun 1, 2017 10:04 AM
I have looked into them a couple of times and am considering adding them to my marketing plan for the second half of 2017. I am curious to hear some reviews as well. I do have to say that they are extrememly helpful when it comes to helping you understanding the trucking market.
S
SteveM79 Jun 1, 2017 10:04 AM
I have looked into them a couple of times and am considering adding them to my marketing plan for the second half of 2017. I am curious to hear some reviews as well. I do have to say that they are extrememly helpful when it comes to helping you understanding the trucking market.
S
Starcitybrokers Jun 9, 2017 10:15 AM
It can get expensive for you if the lead has a lot of trucks but if you write it you can make some money.  You will need quick turn around on pricing because 2-3 other Agents are quoting it to,   
B
brandon Mar 8, 2018 6:04 AM
I 'm in Pennsylvania, but the leads that come are everywhere. We are licensed in round many states at this time. I'm many experiences in a good truck company and has several different carriers to location the business with.

Please login or register to leave a response.