Back Pole Barn in Tenessee

Posted in
Market Requests

kris.h Aug 16, 2019 11:53 AM

Anyone know of a market that would cover a pole barn with contents?

THSpecialty Aug 20, 2019 1:03 PM
Hi Tower Hill Specialty would, but unfortunately we have not yet moved into the state of Tennesse. You could try American Modern in the mean time. Good Luck!  
gga Aug 21, 2019 12:40 PM
We can help you with American Modern in TN.  They can do a stand alone other structure policy on a Dwelling Basic policy form.  Give us a call for details, 800-869-2022.

Please login or register to leave a response.