Back Property Preservation E&O

Posted in
Market Requests

mayn400 May 10, 2012 5:13 PM
Need a company that does low cost professional liability for property preservation company. Looking for an easy to use online quoting. Does anyone know of a company that can assist in this?
FoxPoint May 11, 2012 9:00 AM
Good morning, I currently have an option for Property Preservation E&O through the carrier USLI. Unfortunately we do not have an online system for this product at this time. If you would like to be considered for quoting I will need you to complete an application and send it in via email or fax. The application is easy to complete, the carrier has competitive rates and a quick turnaround time. If you are interested in completing an application to be considered for quoting, please contact me at or (302) 765-6029. I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you, Megan Franco, Professional Liability Underwriter
GSSINSURANCE May 11, 2012 12:57 PM
If this is for California or Nevada, we can help you.  We currently do not have an online system that this can be rated on but if you send an Acord 125 & 126 we usually turn the quotes around within 24 hours.  Our program also includes teh general liability, with minimum prmeium at $500.00.  Please send your submission to

Greg Santolucito
GSS Insurance Services
P: 760-947-5500
F: 909-494-7854
JoanD1 May 11, 2012 3:23 PM
James Suh at Crump Insurance has an online solution for you.  His contact information is as follows, contact him and he can walk you through the simple on line process.
phone - 303-481-6355
cell - 720-412-0166
site-manager May 14, 2012 9:50 AM
Based on my 6 years experience as a vendor in the P&P industry, you will most likely need a general liability policy as well as an Errors and Omissions insurance (E&O) policy.

More importantly, many national Property Preservation Companies are requiring their vendors to purchase their E&O from a company on their "approved provider list". From what I have been told, this is mostly because the E&O policy needed for Real Estate Sales Professionals is much different than what you will need as a Property Preservation contractor. And 90% of the companies that sell E&O are not aware of this. Regardless of anyone's opinion on whether or not this is fair, you might want to check with your potential clients before purchasing any policy.

There are 3 main companies that specialize in providing Errors and Omissions Insurance for Mortgage Field Service Companies, which is what you are looking for. You can find their contact info and more about this topic at this  page on my website dedicated to Property Preservation Insurance. Just figured you might want to know.
pavman Jan 13, 2014 11:02 AM
Perhaps I could save folks a little time - UPDATE AS OF JANUARY 2014:

I contacted James Suh at CRC Crump: nice guy, but there was no "simple on line process" - was the typical here's the app, we'll have you quote back once we process it.  Also, James mentioned CRC Crump is "not a market for risk under $5000 in premium".

OREP does not work with agents, does not pay commisssion: direct only.

If anyone has discovered method to access program an independent agent can place client with - please let us know.

CSRisks Feb 20, 2014 12:22 PM
I have quite a few carriers willing to write property preservation/mortgage field work with premiums less than $5k.  We are a wholesaler and we definitely will work with an independent.  Plus, we never charge a broker fee.  Let me know if I can help.
CSRisks Feb 20, 2014 12:22 PM
Niccole Barnes Capitol Special Risks
Joannee May 12, 2017 4:15 AM
check this out guys
Professional Liability Insurance I find them very affordable and has a great services and reliable advice.

Please login or register to leave a response.