Back Earthquake Insurance for Renters

Posted in
Market Requests

jhendrix911 Jul 17, 2018 11:03 AM
Need a market for coverage in TN.
Lillieshull Nov 29, 2018 11:04 PM
Its really nice that you are thinking for your tenants about the earthquake insurance. Very first you make sure your renters come under the insurance policy, many insurance companies first require proof of renters insurance before you give keys to new tenants. Read out all the agreement you have done by the insurance company. Otherwise, you can also contact professional public adjusters from their website like Alliance public adjusters and let them handle the claiming period and other rights.

Please login or register to leave a response.