Back work comp market w/ 23mil payroll in multiple states

Posted in
Market Requests

D
DISCOVERYPRO Mar 1, 2019 11:54 AM
Hello,

We have a prospective insured with approximately 23million annual gross payroll in muiltple states.
They do lumper operation - laborer, unloading cargo at warehouses. 
They have an CA xmod of 168.

Please advise if there are any potential markets for this insured.
Thank you.

sspierce Mar 1, 2019 5:17 PM
The Maplewood Group has group captive answers for this type of account. Our programs are especially good for large risks multistate and high risk classification, Staffing and other difficult placements. These are captive programs and not PEO’s.
Contact Steve Pierce at Submissions@themaplewoodgroup.com or
800-227-4938
S
Starcitybrokers Mar 4, 2019 10:20 AM
If they have a designated safety person I can write it   let me know.  540-318-7827 or john@starcitybrokers.com 
A
adriansanderson Mar 4, 2019 2:28 PM
You will want to take a look at the right PEO quote for this to reduce the moded premium. email me at adrian.s@spli.com.

We specialize in this type of account and can help the insured rehab their mod as we own our TPA in house.

Iknowaguy Mar 5, 2019 11:05 AM
i can give you access to a possible carrier that can help. Provide me your contact info so we can setup a conference call. i would be more than willing to give you a call so we can get more into the specifics.
LegacyBrett Apr 2, 2019 10:37 AM
I have markets that can help! PEO/Employee Leasing MGA
Any Class Code, Any State. brett@legacyemployerconcepts.com
S
Selectpeo May 13, 2019 2:25 PM
Hello, I would be more than glad to help any agencies & clients with high risk comp secure strategic alternative solutions. I own a PEO General Agency. I have contracts with several competitive PEO carriers and some exclusive programs as well.

Matthew Weiss
Selectpeo Inc
631-238-2332
matt@selectpeo.com

Please login or register to leave a response.