Back Looking for a Broker/GA to work with

H
HVG007 Jun 19, 2014 11:54 AM
I have recently severed my captive appointment in the P&C Market, and am looking to work under a competitive Wholesaler/Brokerrage in order to be able to offer my clients competitive rates in personal lines and commercial property (don't have enough volume/production history and  keep running into a lot of hurdles trying to get appointed with the carriers directly).

What I'm looking for specifically is:
1. Business in OR and WA
2. A wide range of auto/personal lines carriers, in order to be competitive regardless of the prospect's age/driving history: especially intereted in Pemco, Geico, Mapfre and Mutual of Ecumclaw
3. Markets that are competitive specifically in the youthful driver market (I live in a community, where families tend to have more than 3 kids on average--there is a good demand for this market here, both as a separate policy and together with the parents)
4. Competitive commercail markets (It's hard for me to define the specific carriers at this point, due to my lack of experience in the independent market. I'm looking to replace is my position--from when I was a captive agent for a single carrier--of being able to quote  a fairly wide range of small to medium commercial risks (gas stations, small farms, home-based day care, etc.), knowing that in those specific industries I could almost be guaranteed the ability to beat their existing price). 
5. Especially -- competitive commercail markets in Workman's Comp (OR): I still write group health, occasionally, and WC makes for a great transition to P&C in these cases, as well as to marketing personal lines directly to the employees.

COULD YOU POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, PLEASE?
C
Cecilia Case Jun 20, 2014 9:14 AM
Good morning;

We can assist you, we have multiple markets and some online raters for classes including but not limited to Contractors, Special Events, Vacant Dwellings, Builders Risks, Professional Liability, Lessors Risks, and much more! We also have markets to quote your Personal Umbrellas, Homeowners (including High Valued), Dwelling Fire, Vacation/Rentals, etc.   Please visit our website www.andersonmurison.com

Please contact our office 323-255-2333 ext. 244, my direct email address is ceciliacase@amqts.com

I look forward to working with you!
Cecilia Case
Commercial Underwriter/Marketing Representative
Anderson & Murison, Inc.,
www.andersonmurison.com
S
stb Jun 20, 2014 10:51 AM
HVG007-

We represent the largest organically grown personal lines independent agency in the state of Texas, and one of the top in the country. Our partners, vendors, and employees will tell you we are one of the best companies to work with. We have been featured intheInsurance Journal 3 times in the last 2 years, as one of “The Best Independent Insurance Agencies to Work For”, as well as their “Top 50 PL Leaders”. At Goosehead we offer the most competitive, A-rated product portfolio while eliminating virtually all service work allowing our agents to focus 100% on selling. Our franchise model allows agents tohave the ability to grow 3X faster and earn significantly more commission compared to any captive or independent agent today.

Some of the benefits in working with us include:

·         Direct binding authority with over 20 top rated carriers with no production requirements or quotas. 

·         Our fully licensed service team willproactively service 100% of your book. 

·         95% average retention rate.

·         Higher commissions.

·         Book ownership with a guaranteed buy-back.

·         Cutting edge technology suite including a proprietary agency management system powered by Salesforce, and a comparative rater that allows you to quote all the carriers with a single point of entryin real-time. 

·         Finance team covers all commission accounting and trust accounting needs.

·         Quality Control team ensures all policies stand on their own to enhance retention and reduce E&O exposure.

·         Free training for you and your employees. 

I look forward to discussing with you further.

Feel free to check out our  website at: http://goosehead.com/franchise/

Kindest Regards,

SEAN BYRNE  Franchise Sales Associate

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

direct  │ 214.838.5216

fax       │ 214.838.5104 

100 EAST ROYAL LANE, SUITE 320

IRVING, TEXAS 75039

sean.byrne@goosehead.com

www.goosehead.com

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please login or register to leave a response.