Boat and Personal Watercraft InsuranceWith a Foremost boat policy, customers can enjoy a wide range of standard and optional coverages including:
• Agreed Loss or Actual Cash Value settlement options (some restrictions apply)
• Towing and Assistance covers breakdowns while on the water and if the trailer is disabled.
• Coverage for Personal Property protects wearing apparel, sports and fishing equipment, GPS and fish finders, and other personal property while on board or being carried on or off the vessel.
• Medical Payments coverage for insureds and their guests while in, upon, boarding or leaving the boat. Also covers individuals being pulled on water skis, wake boards or tubes.
• Uninsured Watercraft coverage
• Physical Damage coverage
• High Liability limits
• Coverage to recover and protect the boat from further damage
• Personal Property and Trailer coverage up to $99,999
• Total Loss Settlement option for newer boats
• Wreck Removal and limited Pollution coverage
• Liability only policy
Powered by InsuranceJournal.tv
- Website: www.foremost.com
- Phone: 616-956-2164
Ask a Question
Available in: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
|Foremost Agency Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org||1-800-237-6136|