ATV Track

  • Posts: 1
    Posted on 04/12/2011
    I have a small ATV park/track that also has camping and fishing and need for see where we can get a CGL policy.
  • Commercial Risk Specialist
    Posts: 155
    Posted on 04/13/2011
    Hi Kristin,

    You can send Acords to me. Please make sure you include loss runs if they have had prior insurance and also the experience of the owners.

    Janner Holliday
    International Excess Alliance
    Ph 216-797-9700 X1400
  • Agent
    Posts: 96
    Posted on 04/14/2011
    Philadelphia has a family fun and an outdoor program - you can access it at and download the apps.  You'll probably have to submit to their MGA Gillingham & Assoc.
    You may want to try K&K Insurance too as they've expanded their program.

<< previous next >>