Back website

Posted in
Ask a Question

N
nisza Oct 8, 2008 12:14 PM
hi can somebody guide me to good webmaster, who dosent charge Arms and legs for there website plus they allow me to host my website anywhere thanks Sonny
R
RiskMgr.AandM Oct 8, 2008 4:29 PM
See what Latin American Agents Assn (LAAA) has to offer. You can discuss agency mgt programs with them without joining LAAA. Email: info@latinagents.com This company may have part of what you want: Record Guardian Technologies Inc 714-231-3327 ask for Khai Nguyen. See website www.rgsafe.com. Email: knguyen@rgsafe.com.
D
danfagan Oct 11, 2008 9:36 AM
Microsoft Office Live Small Business allows you to set up a very basic website for free. I don't know if MOLSB came with my system when I purchased it but I set up the following website. www.insuranceofvanalstyne.com
gga Oct 14, 2008 1:29 PM
Our agency has been using jt3media for a number of years. We've had good success there. Lots of flexibility and creativity in desing. You can contact John Topp at john@jt3media.com or, for more information, check out www.jt3media.com.
S
swtrkg Oct 14, 2008 3:01 PM
I am looking at ebasedEVOLUTION. call 704-849-0528. www.ebasedevolution.com I have also found some help from my state colleges in this area.
Y
YourBondSource Oct 16, 2008 2:48 PM
I have been using Purehost for web hosting, email, etc. Their pricing has been fair and the service options have been good. If I only had more time to further develop my website... They can be found at www.purehost.com Good luck (www.wilkoffbonds.com)
K
KenHager Oct 17, 2008 12:30 PM
Hi: We use Get Enhanced WebServices and have for about 10 years. James Klepac is the contact and he specializes in insurance web sites both agency and company. His pricing is very competitive and most importantly knows our industry. (888) 559-7200 is his number. email is james@getenhanced.com Good luck Ken
F
ffisher Nov 17, 2008 1:36 PM
We have been using DataFlow- the most innovative and "out htere" developer o Websites for - we have had thiem for over 10 years- the even do Surplus Lines filings on line now! No one does it better- check out www.dfis.com for more- Fred Fisher www.e-o.com
B
betzro Nov 25, 2008 5:48 PM
Take a look at mine at www.betzinsuranceagency.com an see what you think. The web designers info is on it and I use yahoo to host.
insurancechandleraz Sep 12, 2012 7:40 PM
there is a ton to take into consideration when you are looking into a website. Find someone that will help coach you on how to use it. There is nothing worse than trying to learn how to use the backend of a website while trying to sell auto insurance, home insurnace, and life insurance and manage an agency. Hire a professional if you can for 6 months to a year and have them  show you how to do it right.

Country Financial - Mark Derrico Insurance
2470 West Ray Road #3
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480) 219-1828
http://www.markderricoinsurance.com

Please login or register to leave a response.