The Main Street America Group introduced a new commercial auto endorsement — Commercial Auto Elite — available nationwide.
The endorsement complements the super regional property/casualty insurance carrier’s commercial auto product line by providing liability, physical damage and policy conditions enhancements to its insureds. Commercial Auto Elite is designed to provide business owners with the best auto insurance available in the market at a price that fits every budget.
Coverage highlights of Main Street America’s comprehensive endorsement include:
– Broad form insured — Provides coverage for legally owned subsidiaries and newly formed/acquired organizations.
– Amended fellow employee exclusion — enables the bodily injury liability coverage to protect an employee against a lawsuit brought by a fellow coworker.
– Autos rented by employees coverage – provides liability coverage for automobiles rented by employees on the insured’s behalf or at their discretion.
– Waiver of subrogation — waives Main Street America’s right of recovery against organizations the insured has a written contract with that require such a waiver.
– Hired auto physical damage — covers up to $50,000 for physical damage loss of hired or rented automobiles.
– Additional temporary transportation expense — increases rental car coverage up to $75 per day.
– Airbag coverage — provides coverage for accidental discharge of airbags.
“Commercial Auto Elite is designed to provide a wide range of important coverages, while being affordable to everyone in our ‘Main Street’ market – particularly small- to medium-sized businesses,” said Henry Pippins, Main Street America’s vice president of commercial lines.
Pippins added, “For commercial auto policies that have an annual premium of less than $5,000, the cost would only be $100 per year. For policies greater than $5,000, the charge for the endorsement would be 2 percent of the annual premium.”
Source: The Main Street America Group, www.msagroup.com