General Liability Coverage Part
• Same definition as the underlying General Liability Coverage Part
Auto Liability Coverage Part
• Same as the underlying Auto Coverage Part
• Additional Insureds added to the “underlying insurance” will automatically be covered by the umbrella policy.
• If coverage as an additional insured is required by contract, the umbrella policy will limit its payment to the amount required by the contract less any payment made by the underlying liability coverage.
• Coverage provided to the additional insured will not be broader in the umbrella than the coverage provided by the underlying policy; becomes an excess policy in relation to Additional Insureds.