Each week MyNewMarkets.com brings agents at least one market- or coverage-related article featured in a prior edition of The Insurance Journal magazine. These articles address some unique coverage and agency management issues necessary when dealing with clients.
Below is a review of the recently run market and coverage articles from The Insurance Journal:
- Controlling the Client’s Total Commercial Auto Cost
- Risk Management Considerations for Construction Projects at a Standstill
- Timing Earthquake Coverage
- Hybrid Boats Offer New Way to Sell Coverage to the Green-Minded Customer
- Agents Advised to Know how Work Comp Trusts Differ from Typical Insurance Companies
- Special Delivery: Added Value with Cargo Insurance
- Corporate Defaults, Bankruptcies and D&O Claims
- D&O Insurance for Early-Stage Venture-Backed Firms: Carriers Scrutinizing More, but Hungry for Business
- Study: Many Employees Undermine Data Breach Prevention Strategies
- Don’t Cheap out on Training
- Data Security Breaches Present Emerging Risks and Opportunities For Agents
- It’s Not Easy Being Green; But It’s Profitable
These and other market, coverage and management-related articles are found in the twice-a-month Insurance Journal magazine.